Thursday 2 August 2012

Jordan Rhind


Howdy,
My Name is Jordan Rhind and I am a second year education student at Mawson Lakes. I am specializing in PE and Science. Physical Education is my favourite subject by far but I am also interested in the science of space and the human bodies. When I am not at uni I am usually playing my favourite sport which is hockey.
I found this week’s lecture didn’t really explain the first assignment that well but the work shop made it clear what we have to do. I found this week’s readings quite interesting as it outlined the need for children to be read to.
This week I have read Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone.  I decided that I wanted to read the Harry Potter series after watching the movies. Once I started to read this I found that I couldn’t put it down, I just wanted to read it to find out what was doing to happen next. I found the first book really interesting and it has made me excited to read the second book and the whole series.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jordan :)
    Why was the book interesting?
    Did the author use good imagery?
    Was it written in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd person?
    - Juia

    ReplyDelete